Wedding venues shopping in San Jose, Bay Area. CA by FilmmanVideo.us
1. San Jose City Hall Rotunda- An architecturally modern building in the heart of downtown San Jose, San Jose City Hall Rotunda is a picture-perfect place for your special day. This opulent venue exudes modern elegance, and will bring your luxurious wedding vision to life in timeless style. Imagine a truly unique ceremony beneath the 110-foot circular glass dome of the Rotunda, filled with natural light.
2. Mount Hamilton Grandview Restaurant- The most breathtaking views of the entire Silicon Valley, the most beautiful sunset, followed by the rising of twinkling lights. Located just 15 minutes from downtown San Jose, you will find the gem at the Mt Hamilton Grandview. Our 5 star wait staff will ensure every detail of your celebration is impeccable. At the Grandview your wedding day will be unforgettable.
3. The Golf Club At Boulder Ridge-Boulder Ridge Country Club banquet room hosts wedding up to 350 guests and features picture windows, spacious veranda overlooking the golf course, built-in bars, Bride’s Room and Groom’s Room and large dance floor just to name a few.
4. Corinthian Grand Ballroom-The Corinthian Grand Ballroom, Located in Downtown San Jose, is the premiere location for your wedding ceremony & reception. With our team of lighting, decorating, and catering partners – your event is sure to be amazing. The Corinthian Grand Ballroom is Silicon Valley’s most elegant and historic private venue. It’s perfect for a wedding & reception up to 350 guests!
5. The Glass House-As one of the largest venue spaces located in the heart of downtown San Jose, The GlassHouse is known for its glamorous and stylish interiors with many contemporary twists. Complemented by its stunning open air patio, handicap access, onsite recommendations, Wedding suite, insurance, and wireless internet. It’s perfect for a sit down wedding dinner up to 400 guests or reception up to 1000 guests!
6.Silver Creek Country Club-The prestigious venue located in the Evergreen Valley Hills of south San Jose is a beautiful destination. Guests arrive and walk down the flagstone pathway to the outdoor ceremony site on a patio surrounded by lush grass. Found at the base of a cascading waterfall and a glistening lake, the backdrop is unrivaled. An exquisite pergola for nuptials is accompanied by a raised ceremony landing. Enter the Clubhouse, accented by towering palm trees, through the massive columned entryway that expands to the foyer marked by two grand staircases. Inside the Clubhouse, the Yerba Buena Room is perfect for an elegant reception with a marble dance floor. Spectacular floor to ceiling windows allow views of the grounds bordered by rolling hills.